The online high-level event ‘Digital Security and Economic Recovery: Boosting Confidence and Productivity through Secure Digital Technology’ was organised by DiploFoundation and the Swiss Confederation as part of the Geneva Dialogue on Responsible Behaviour in Cyberspace. It took place on Thursday, 26th November 2020, 7:30–9:00am UTC / 08:30–10:00am CET. It discussed how the fragmented regulatory environment impacts the security of digital products and services, including those in supply chains.
- Introduction: Keynote speech by Federal Councillor Ueli Maurer, Head of the Federal Department of Finance FDF, Switzerland
- Panel discussion:
- Ms Sabine Keller-Busse, Member of the Group Executive Board, UBS AG
- Mr Eugene Kaspersky, CEO, Kaspersky
- Mr Jeremy Thompson, Executive Vice President, Huawei Western European Region
- Mr Casper Klynge, Vice President, European Government Affairs, Microsoft Corporation
- Moderator: Mr Jovan Kurbalija, DiploFoundation
Watch the recording of the session below.